Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (Duplicate or Simultaneous submissions are not allowed).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF document, OpenOffice, or LaTeX file format (Submission in Pdf file format is not considerable).
- Bachelor/Master's degree students are not included as an author. The authors below Ph.D. level students are not allowed in this journal. Mentored work of such students can be submitted to either the Advanced Journal of Graduate Research or to the Advanced Journal of Social Science by following the author guidelines of the respective journals.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Review articles should be balanced with the objective analysis of the current research topics with descriptions of relevant literature and discussions that are easy to grasp for the audience. Review articles should provide the authors' insight into major challenges in the field and their opinion for future research directions. The manuscript should not be less than 10 double-spaced typed pages and it should contain at least 50% recent reference citation from the last 2 years. Kindly follow the author guidelines for manuscript preparation.
By submitting articles in "Extensive Reviews", author(s) agree to publish their work with CC BY-NC 4.0 license. Author(s) retains full copyright of their article and grants non-exclusive publishing right to Extensive Reviews and its publisher "AIJR (India)". Author(s) can archive pre-print, post-print, and published version/PDF to any open access, institutional repository, social media, or personal website provided that Published source must be acknowledged with citation and link to publisher version.
Click here for more information on Copyright policy
Click here for more information on Licensing policy