About the Journal
Extensive Reviews (EXR) is an international journal addressing researchers interested in publishing the critical review of studies and theoretical papers in all disciplines. The Extsv. Rev. journal accepts critical insight of scholarly literature that focuses on a specific research question, substantive domain, theoretical approach, or methodology and thereby provides readers with a state-of-the-art understanding of the research topic. This may include thematic or methodological reviews or meta-analyses. The journal does not limit its scope to any particular field, it is a multidisciplinary open-access journal with a wide range of subject categories. The journal invites contributions from the scholars on a broad range of topics which shall-
- Provide an integrated, synthesized overview of the current state of knowledge.
- Identify inconsistencies in prior results and potential explanations.
- Evaluate existing methodological approaches and unique insights.
- Develop conceptual frameworks to reconcile and extend past research.
- Describe research insights, existing gaps, and future research directions.
The articles that do not include a critical review analysis would not be accepted.