Call for Papers in Advanced Nano Research Journal 2021
The call for papers in the Advanced Nano Research journal has been announced for 2021. Researchers in the field of nanoscale with an interdisciplinary focus are invited to submit their article for peer-reviewing and possible publication.
- Research Article (Full-length Research paper)
- Review Article
- Short Review (Mini-Review)
- Short Communication
Focus research field
All kinds of research at nanoscale including Nanoscale Thin Films, Nanosensors, Nanotechnology in Genetic Engineering, Nanotechnology in Molecular Engineering, Nanotechnology in Protein Engineering, Nanotubes Nanowire, Novel Applications of Nanostructured Materials, Properties of Nanoscale Materials, Quantum Dots, Quantum Wells, Quantum Wires Structure, Nanocomposites, Nanocrystalline, Nanoelectronics, Nanofabrication, Processing of Nanoscale Materials, Atomic and Nanoscale Characterization, Fullerenes, Green Nanotechnology, Nanoprobes, Nanorobotics, Nanorods, Synthesis of Nanostructured, Nano-Optics, Nanobiotechnology, Nanofluidics, Nano machining, Nanodevices, Nanomedicine, Nanoparticles, and Nanoscale Material.
Submission should be done online by following the journalâ€™s Author Guidelines. Adding each author's complete detail in the manuscript as described in the guideline is mandatory. Besides, each author's correct mail id should be added during online manuscript submission (in step 3). Not following author guidelines or incomplete author information may lead to rejection without reviewing the manuscript or even may result in blocking authors for further submission if misleading information is provided during submission.
- Author Guidelines
- Visit the online submission system by clicking here
- Approx reviewing time ( in free publishing option and rapid review options)
- Editorial office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission start date: open
Submission end date for free publication: 30 December 2021
Our other Journals which might be of interest for your research field-
- Journal of Modern Materials (For Materials Science Research)
- International Annals of Science (For all fields of science & technology)
- Journal of Modeling and Simulation of Materials (For simulation related research)
- Advanced Journal of Graduate Research (For Bachelor/Master degree student's mentored research)
- Advanced Journal of Social Science (For sociology & humanities related research)