Call for Papers 2023
We invite submissions for our Materials Science Journal "Journal of Modern Materials (JMM)". The journal aims to publish original and significant research findings in all areas of materials science. We welcome research articles, review articles, short reviews, and short communications from academic and industrial researchers. Topics of interest for this section include, but are not limited to:
- Novel materials synthesis and processing
- Advanced characterization techniques for materials
- Materials for energy storage and conversion
- Materials for electronic and photonic applications
- Biomaterials and biomedical engineering
Types of articles accepted:
Research Articles: These should present original research work, including experimental or theoretical studies that advance the field of materials science. The work should be of significant importance and must be supported by experimental or theoretical data. The length of research articles should be between 5000-8000 words.
Review Articles: These should provide a comprehensive review of a specific area of materials science, highlighting recent advances, challenges, and future directions. The length of review articles should be between 8000-12000 words.
Short Reviews: These should provide a concise and focused review of recent developments in a specific area of materials science. The length of short reviews should be between 3000-5000 words.
Short Communications: These should report preliminary results or brief research findings that do not warrant a full-length research article. The length of short communications should be between 1000-3000 words.
Normal Publishing Fee: Free (First Round Review within 6-10 weeks)
Rapid Publication: The author may choose the rapid review option ( Visit APC for detail on the required Fee)
Publication date: Within 10 days of Acceptance.
- Manuscripts must be prepared in accordance with the author's guidelines and submitted online
- Manuscripts must not have been previously published or be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Bachelor/Master degree level students shall not be included as an author. They shall submit to the Advanced Journal of Graduate Research for publication of mentored research work.
Manuscript Submission through email
Authors who have difficulty with the online submission can submit the manuscript & cover letter through email at email@example.com While submitting through email kindly make sure that all authors are included as Cc. The manuscript must be formatted as described in author guidelines and complete detail of each author must be added in the same format as described under author guidelines otherwise email submission will not be considered. Acknowledgment of manuscript submission through email will be sent within 3 days.
If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to contact the journal editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your submissions.